Monday, January 28, 2013

WJH?? 1-28-13



WJH?? 1-28-13

Every Monday we will be posting a WHAT JUST HAPPENED (WJH) post. 
This is for the sole purpose of making you smile. May be for some exposure as a great insurance agent too. Here goes...

A few weeks back I left the office for a meeting at a clients house to talk about life insurance. This was a wonderful family, very warm, In the room was grandma, mom, son, and myself. The young man (7) was severely autistic, he played with my phone, laptop, and anything he could get his hands on. I was pre-warned of that. What I was NOT pre-warned about was this...

He has a hair fetish...

As I sat there he came up to me and tapped me on the head. Tuan's #1 rule for keeping me smiling... DON'T TOUCH MY HAIR!!! I mean hey I use gel and work hard to keep my ugly mug handsome. But this little dude has autism so I smiled and kept on keeping on. He came over for another tap, but this time he tapped his head too. Cute, he is African American and noticed a difference between his hair and mine, CUTE. 
Here is the WJH moment... 

He decides to come in for a hug, cool I'm a hugger. But as he came in for the hug he lunged up towards my head mouth open. For about 3 seconds I thought to myself  "OH NO!!! I'm about to get bitten!!!". Instead of biting me he bit one of my spikes and ripped it out. RIPPED IT OUT!!! It hurt like none other and for the a few seconds, and  I thought that I had been bitten due to the pain felt and stars seen.

As I'm recovering, I see mom and grams rolling in laughter. "He has a BIT of a hair fetish" A FREAKING HAIR FETISH!!! They had just sicked their serial hair ripper son me and found it wonderfully funny. Post bite the young man rubbed his tongue signalling that my hair was gross tasting.... Ah the pleasantly disgusting taste of hair gel. 8) 


To answer your question, yes I closed the sale they invested in a 20 year Term Life pollicy.

 Any who... Beat that!!! Let's hear your WJH moments.

-Tuan


farmers logoget free quote

Tuan Duong

Farmers Insurance

2181 Wadsworth Rd Ste B
Norton, OH 44203
 (Driving Directions)
Phone:(330) 812-3616
Fax:(330) 812-3617
Connect with Me:facebooktwitterlinkedingoogle
autohomelifebusiness

No comments:

Post a Comment